November 4, 2011

the thirty day photo challenge


So, I'm a little late on this one, but I've always wanted to try it.

Ok.
Day 01: a picture of yourself with 15 facts

1.) I am a dog lover.

2.) I love to have fun. All the time.

3.) My favorite ice cream flavors are strawberry and cookies 'n' cream.

4.) My favorite seasons are spring and fall.


5.) Yes, I have eaten dog food. Yes, it was a dare. No, I did not enjoy it. NO, I will never do it again.

6.) I am 5' 3"

7.) I have been playing piano for 9 years now, and I love it!

8.) I'm in love with candy <3

9.) I believe in happy endings.

10.) I have messy, curly hair, and I embrace it every day. But I do like it. A lot.

11.) I love the ocean, but mountains will always be my favorite.
12.) I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah. I've lived everywhere else (like Texas, North Carolina, and New Jersey).
13.) ONE of my all-time favorite movies is A Walk To Remember. And Forever Strong. And. . .well, there's a list. You get the hint.
14.) I have 3 siblings, and I love them all. No matter how annoying they may be. :)
15.) I believe that if it's worth it,
it's worth the wait.